- Heat oil in a pan, add crushed mustard seeds and cumin seeds, chopped green chilies, onion, asafoetida, salt and saute it.
- To it, add grated carrot, slightly fry and add water to it.
- Now add chopped fenugreek along with semolina and cook it well.
- Prepare dough with using wheat flour, salt, oil then divide into small dumplings.
- Now roll them to small rotis and stuff with the semolina and fenugreek dumpling and roll to small parathas.
- At last, roast on both sides by applying butter.
DeliciousEgg Khoya Baked Pudding is now ready to serve with curd, pickle and onion rings.