Milagu Thattai Recipe 1, How To Make Milagu Thattai Recipe
How to makeMILAGU THATTAI?How to cookMILAGU THATTAI?Learn the recipeMILAGU THATTAIby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make MILAGU THATTAI1
0 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : neuroemg
Main Ingredient : Flour
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : July 25, 2010
Ingredients used in MILAGU THATTAI
• channa dal 2 Tablespoons.
• salt To Taste.
• black pepper powder 1 Tablespoons.
• Asafoetida/ hing powder 3 Pinch.
• Roasted urid dal powder 1 Cup.
• Roasted split chick peas powder 2 Tablespoons.
• Roasted rice flour 4 Cup.
• curry leaves ( cut into small pieces) 2 Stricks.
• ghee or butter 3 Tablespoons.
• oil To Fry.
How to make the recipe:
Soak Channa dal in water of 20 minutes. Mix all ingredients in a vessel (including soaked channa dal) except oil. Add water little by little and make it into a thick dough. Make the dough into small balls (of small lemon size). Then take a plastic paper or plantain leaf and spread few drops of oil in it and press the balls one by one with hands uniformly to a diameter of 2 inches(approx-depending on the ball size) and deep fry in the oil.