- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, onion seeds, salt, green chillies and saute for 6-7 minutes and keep aside.
- Now take a bowl and add wheat flour, salt, chick pea flour, oil, water and mix the dough and keep aside for 5-6 minutes.
- In blender blend onion, jaggery, lime juice, salt and make a fine paste and keep aside.
- Now take small dumpling of the dough and press it with hand like small cups and stuff this green chilli mixture and close the edges and make chapati.
- Heat tawa and place this chapati and pour oil on it and cook it for both the side and serve it with above onion jaggery chutney.
Tasty mirchi ka paratha with onion and gur ki chutney is ready to serve.