- Soak moong dal for 1 hrs and blanch it.
- Take a bowl and add moong dal, paneer, roasted chana dal powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli flakes, salt, coriander leaves, lime juice and mix it.
- Now make tikkis with above soaked moong dal mixture and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and place this tikki and cook it until it changes to golden brown colour.
- Heat oil in another pan and add green chilli, capsicum, cloves, coriander leaves and cook it for few minute, then transfer it into blender to make fine paste.
- Again in the same pan add butter, cornmeal and mix it, later add green chilli paste, little water, salt, roasted kasoori methi and again cook it for few minute.
- Finally add cream, lime juice and mix it then switch off the flame.
- Take a serving plate and pour the capsicum gravy and place the tikki and on top of it again pour the capsicum gravy, garnish with cream, kasoori methi.
Tasty moong and paneer tikki in capsicum mirchi saag is ready to serve with pulkas, chapati or roti.