Muli Paratha Recipe 1, How To Make Muli Paratha Recipe
How to makeMuli Paratha?How to cookMuli Paratha?Learn the recipeMuli Parathaby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Muli Paratha1
0 reviews so far
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 15 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Radish
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : November 11, 2008
Ingredients used in Muli Paratha
• turmeric 1/2 Teaspoons.
• chilli powder 1 Teaspoons.
• coriander powder 1 Teaspoons.
• cumin powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• jeera 1 Teaspoons.
• mustard seeds 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Radish/Muli 2 cups(grated) Cup.
• garam masala 1/4 Teaspoons.
• Atta flour 3 Cup.
• oil or butter or ghee To Fry.
• ginger & garlic paste 1 Teaspoons.
How to make the recipe:
Add little oil on pan and add mustard amp; jeera. After they splutter add turmeric and gingeramp;garlic paste, after frying for a while, add grated radish and salt and fry till the water in it evaporates. Then add cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder and garam masala. Make equal size balls and keep these aside. Mix atta with water and littlebit of oil and let it rest for 30 mts. Now make paratas using the above muli balls as stuffing and shallowfry with ghee or butter.