- Take a bowl, add oats, brown sugar, cinnamon powder, baking powder, strawberry pieces, mix and keep aside.
- In another bowl, add egg, milk, beat nicely and keep aside.
- Take a baking tray, spread oats mixture, pour milk mixture and top it with strawberry pieces.
- Arrange butter cubes in between and bake at 180 degree centigrade for 15- 20 minutes until it is done.
- Cut into square pieces, arranging it on a serving plate and top it with whip cream and strawberry pieces.
Now the oats and strawberry pudding is ready to serve.