- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, oats, baking powder, pinch of salt, choco chips, brown sugar and mix it.
- Then take another bowl add egg, vanilla essence, butter, hunk yogurt and mix nicely.
- Pour this mixture into all purpose flour mixture and lightly mix it like as shown in the video.
- Take small dumpling and make a flat round shape and arrange in a baking tray.
- Bake it at 180 degree Centigrade for 10-15 minutes, until color changes slightly.
- Now oats choco chips are ready to serve.
Put it in an airtight container .