- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, caster sugar, salt, lemon zest, butter, lime juice mix nicely using milk to make a soft dough.
- Dust some flour and roll dough into a round shaped slightly thick sheet.
- Cut into small round design shape and apply butter and sprinkle caster sugar on top.
- Bake it in the oven at 180ºC for 10 minutes.
- Take a pan heat butter, add orange without skin and seeds, lime juice, caster sugar, lemon zest and cook it. Allow it rest until it cools down.
- Take a bowl, add sour cream and whip cream mix it nicely.
- Take a serving plate and arrange cooked orange as a base, on it place baked biscuit.
- On its top pour orange mixture, whip cream. On it place another biscuit, orange.
- On its top place whip cream and place in refrigerator until it is cool.
Now the orange shot cake is ready to serve.