- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour, yeast, warm milk, sugar, water and make the dough.
- Add little oil and knead it and keep it aside for 2 hours.
- Divide the dough into 2 portion and tap it with hands and give the bagels shape later rest it for 30 minutes on dusted plate.
- Place it in the boiling water and cook for 1 minute, then turn it boil again for 1 minute.
- Later transfer it into plate and coat it with sesame seeds, transfer it into baking tray.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree and bake at 200 degree for 20 -25 minutes.
- When the bagel is baked cut horizontally and in between spread the cheese.
Now yummy bagels are ready to serve.