- Boil potato,remove skin and mash it nicely so that no lumps are seen.
- Cut mozzarella cheese into big cubes.
- Take a bowl, add some water, salt, sugar, yeast and rest it for 5 minutes so that yeast dissolves.
- To it add little water, all purpose flour and mix it.
- To it add potato, some more flour and mix nicely with hand.
- Add oil and mix nicely and allow it rest for 40 minutes.
- Once it is proofed dust some and slightly knead it, roll and cut into portion like as shown in the video.
- Take each portion flatten it with hand and stuff cheese cubes and close edges with some flour like as shown in the video.
- Place them on a baking tray and give a milk wash allow it proof again for 30 minutes. Bake at 180 C until it is done and allow it to rest.
Now potato bread roll is ready to serve.