Potato Curry Recipe 4, How To Make Potato Curry Recipe
Potato Curry is a simple curry recipe, made with potatoes and spices.
How to make Potato Curry4
1 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : nageswararao.sand
Main Ingredient : 0
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : August 10, 2007
Ingredients used in Potato Curry
• potatoes, boiled 6 Numbers.
• green chilies, chopped 3 Numbers.
• dry ginger powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• dry mango powder (amchur) 1 Teaspoons.
• chili powder 1 Teaspoons.
• turmeric powder 1 Teaspoons.
• sugar 2 Teaspoons.
• cumin seeds 1 Teaspoons.
• asafoetida 1/4 Teaspoons.
• coriander leaves, chopped 1 Cup.
• oil 5 Tablespoons.
• salt To Taste.
How to make the recipe:
Peel and cube the potatoes. Mash them slightly and keep aside. Heat 4 tbsp oil. Add asafoetida and cumin seeds. When they pop, add the mashed potatoes, turmeric, ginger, dry mango powder, sugar and salt. When they are fried well, add water to make into a thin gravy. When done, remove from heat. Heat 1 tbsp oil. When it is hot, pour it over the potatoes and immediately sprinkle with chili powder and coriander leaves. Serve with puris.