- Take a plate, add red chili powder, garlic, mixed herbs, prawns, olive oil, mix well.
- Shallow fry the marinated prawns in hot oil, transfer to a plate and keep aside.
- Add some butter to the same pan, roast the bread slices (edges removed and cut into roundels), transfer to a plate and keep aside.
- Now, to prepare cheese sauce, heat some butter in a pan, add maida, milk, salt, toss for a while, add grated cheese, crushed pepper powder, saute for about 2 minutes and turn off the flame.
- Now place the toasted bread roundels on the serving plate, top them up with cheese sauce, tomato slices, fried prawns, and coriander leaves.
Delicious Prawns Bruschettas are now ready to serve.