Proper Andhra Sambar Recipe 1, How To Make Proper Andhra Sambar Recipe
to prepare sambar first cook 1 cup of toor dal in cooker for three vesseles... and little bit tamarind a siz e of lemon keep in microwave and squeeze the juice out of it... keep these both ready.
How to make Proper andhra sambar1
2 reviews so far
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 30 mins
Total time 30 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Tamrind
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : December 20, 2010
Ingredients used in Proper andhra sambar
• curry leaves .
• oil .
• urid dal .
• toordal .
• cumin seeds .
• musturd seeds .
• raddish 1 .
• carrots 2 .
• bottle guard 1/4 Slice.
• onions 2 .
• tamatoes 1 Large.
• cilantro .
• salt .
• priya sambar powder .
• chilli powder .
• turmeric poweder .
• red chillies .
• chana dal .
How to make the recipe:
1) first cut the all vegetables in to medium pieces.
2) put all these vegetables in the dal which is already cooked .
3)now put salt,chilli powder 1 spoon, sambar powder almsot 2 spoons,turmeric
4) the juice from tamarind out this also in dal.
5)mix ervythng properly and put the cooker for 1 vessel only 1 enough
6)so that all the vegetables with tamarind jucie will cook nicely not too mashed so 1 vessel is enough
6) after that put the tadka with cumin seeds,urid dal,chana dal,curry leaves,red chilles,musturd seeds. fry 80% nicely not too dark
7) chopped cilantro in the sambar
8) put the tadka in to the sambar....
9) pure south indian andhra sambar is ready........