- Squeeze out the juice from grated radish and bitter gourd in a bowl.
- Then season it with salt, red chili powder, oil, water along with wheat flour, make a soft dough.
- Later divide the dough into small dumplings and keep aside.
- Now in a pan, saute pulp of radish and bitter gourd, chopped onion, green chilies, pepper powder, cumin powder, salt.
- After that divide this mixture also into small dumplings and stuff this in earlier wheat flour mixture by flattening.
- At last, seal properly, roll it and roast on both sides by applying oil.
Delicious Radish Bitter Gourd Open Paratha is now ready to serve.