- In a wide bowl, add wheat flour, maida, salt, oil, water, mix well and knead it to a soft dough (like chapathi dough).
- Take a blender, add dil leaves, onion, boiled rajma, make it into a coarse paste and transfer to a bowl.
- Now add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder to the same bowl and mix it well (rajma stuffing is ready).
- Divide dough into small portions, stuff them with rajma mixture and roll them into parathas.
- Heat a tawa, transfer the rajma parathas, drizzle little oil and cook on both sides.
Serve the parathas hot with raita or side dish of your choice.