- Heat oil in a pan, add dry red chillies, green chillies, curry leaves, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, tamarind and saute it. switch off the flame and allow it cool.
- Take a mixie jar, add freshly grated coconut, above tempering mixture and blend into a coarse paste.
- Take some boiled water add salt and raw banana pieces cooked it. And peel the skin cut into the small pieces.
- Take a bowl, add boiled raw banana pieces, chilli paste, yoghurt, salt and mix nicely.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, turmeric powder, chana dal saute it. Switch off the flame.
- Pour the tempering on the chutney.
Now Raw Banana Chutney is ready to serve.