- Take a bowl, add rice flour, all-purpose flour, salt, medium hot water and mix nicely to make a soft dough.
- Place dough in between wet cloth and press it with hand or dust some flour and roll it into chapatti using a rolling pin.
- Place chapatti on hot tawa and cook it on both sides.
- Transfer to a plate and apply some ghee on top and make small pieces using hand and transfer to a blender.
- To it add cardamom powder, sugar and blend it into a coarse mixture.
- Transfer to a plate, add ghee and make round ladoo.
Now rice flour ladoo is ready to serve.