- Heat oil in a pan, add finely chopped onions, salt, and saute it for 2 minutes.
- To it add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, tomatoes, red chili powder, little salt and saute it, later place lid cook it with closed lid for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove lid, add fresh coconut paste, garam masala powder, little water and cook with lid on it, Later switch off flame.
- Take a bowl and add eggs, pepper powder, green chilies, mint leaves, coriander leaves, salt and beat it.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan, pour beaten eggs and cook it on both sides.
- Take a serving bowl and pour cooked ros and place omelette.
Now ros omelette is ready to serve with poori, roti, rice.