- Take a pan and add poppy seeds and dry coconut powder and dry roast it and transfer it to a blender and make the paste.
- Take the bowl and add shrimp, 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, salt, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon red chili powder and mix thoroughly and keep aside.
- Heat 3tablespoon oil in a pan and add the shrimp saute it and cook until it becomes tender and transfers it to a plate.
- Heat 5 tablespoon oil in the same pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, onions, salt, green chilies, turmeric powder saute it.
- Add ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, little water, poppy seeds, coconut paste and mix thoroughly and cook it on a slow flame until the masala is cooked.
- Add fried shrimp, tamarind juice, coriander leaves, a little salt, some water, and mix thoroughly and placing the lid, cook it on a slow flame for 5 minutes.
Now the shrimp prawn pulusu is ready to serve with rice.