- Take a bowl, add milk, sugar, salt, yeast, butter and mix nicely and allow it rest for 5 to 10 minutes until yeast dissolves.
- Add all-purpose flour and mix nicely, allow it rest for 1 hour until it is proved.
- Add another all-purpose flour and knead it on the table top.
- Place it on bowl grease with little oil and cover it with a lid and allow it prove.
- Dust some flour on a tabletop, transfer dough and cut into two halves and roll it.
- Transfer into a baking tray and give an egg wash, allow it rest for some time for third time proving.
- Place it in the oven and bake it until it is done.
- In a bowl, add shrimp, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and mix it.
- Heat pan with little oil, and add shrimp and cook it for one minute, later transfer to a plate.
- In the same pan, add red cabbage, bell pepper, onion mix slightly and switch off the flame.
- Cut the bread like as shown below. Add lettuce, shrimp, olives, above mixture of onions, bell pepper, red cabbage.
- On its top squeeze mustard sauce, tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, arrange gherkins.
- Slightly press and cover it like as shown in the video.
Now shrimp sandwich is ready to serve.