1. Soak soya in hot water until it gets swelled up.
2. Soak channa dhal,pepper corn,cumin seeds and fennel seeds for an hour.
3. Remove soya from hot water and clean it with cold water.
4. Squeeze soyas to remove excess water in it.
5. Grate soyas into fine by grating in a mixer and separate it.
6. Then grind channa dhal and its ingredients by adding salt to taste and keep aside(Add water ,only if needed).
7. Add the grated soya in the ground mix.
8. Add onions,red chilli powder,chopped curry leaves and turmeric powder into it and mix well.
9. The mix should not be watery,so check its consistency to make vadas.
10. Take a small amount of mix,round it and flat them into round shaped vadas.
11. Deep fry in oil until the vada turns into golden brown colour and serve hot.