1. heat nonstick pan or vessel, add oil .when the oil gets very hot add mustard seeds and pop
2. add 4 shallots sliced ,chilli and curry leaves, salt .saute till the shallots turn golden brown ,then add 1 tsp fennel seed powder , turmeric and saute.
3. add 1 cup of water and let it boil.
4. when the water boils lower the flame. and carefully take the eggs 1 by 1 ,make a hole or cut it by knife and slowly pour the egg in the boiling water so that it wont shatter and spread. close the pan with lid.
5. after five to six mins turn the egg and let it cook well .in the mean time , add coconut in the mixing jar,add 2 shallots, 1 tsp fennel seed powder,1 cup water. grind it well .
6 wen the egg gets cooked add the coconut gravy into the pan and heat .DO NOT BOIL.mix it well ... add salt if required .