- Take a bowl and add eggs, little salt, all purpose flour and mix thoroughly.
- Knead with little oil to make the tight dough and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a pan and add little garlic, spinach, little salt, dry herbs and saute it.
- Add ricotta cheese, nutmeg and saute it, transfer into a bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a pan and add little garlic, bay leaf, tomato puree, little salt, pepper powder, dry herbs, red chili flakes and saute it, keep sauce aside.
- Divide the dough into small dumplings and make round balls then roll it into thin sheet.
- Cut into 3 lasagna shape pieces.
- Boil water in a pan with little salt, oil. Place the lasagna sheet separately in the water and cook for 1 minute and remove it into a plate.
- Take the baking tray place the spread sauce and place the first lasagna sheet.
- On it spread spinach mixture and on it place the second lasagna sheet.
- Place the third lasagna sheet and fold it, spread the sauce and top it with grated mozzarella cheese, little oil.
- Place in the oven at 180 degree for 15 minutes.
- Remove and cut into pieces and garnish with coriander leaves.
Now the spinach and ricotta lasagna is ready to serve.