- Take a bowl, add warm water, yeast, salt, sugar mix nicely, allow it rest for 5 minutes until yeast dissolves.
- Add oil mix it, add all purpose flour, mix it to make a soft dough.
- Dust some flour and knead it, oil and knead again.
- Apply little oil and place in a bowl and cover it with clean wrap.
- Allow it rest for 30- 60 minutes until it proofs.
- Heat oil in a pan, add spinach, mushrooms, salt, pepper powder and saute it and switch of flame.
- Transfer into a bowl, add parmesan cheese and mix nicely.
- Divide the dough into 3 portions. Press the edges, in the center place the spinach stuff and seal edges.
- Dust some flour in baking tray and place the stuffed bread roll.
- Top it with butter wash, sprinkle parmesan cheese, cinely chopped coriander leaves.
- Cover it with a cloth or wrap, allow it proof for 15-30 minutes.
- Bake it at 200ºC for 15-20 minutes until it is done.
Now stuffed bread rolls are ready to serve.