Palak or spinach is among the nutritious green vegetables that you can use in your diet. Treasure house of minerals and vitamins, spinach should be as part of the week's menu. The utilization may be diverse: cut spinach leaves cooked with potatoes is a semi-wet veggie with rotis, a handful of spinach leaves added too with mixed veggies and transformed into a broth is wonderful on the cold winter night, chopped and blanched spinach makes yet another kind of raita, spinach puree may be used in cutlets or kababs, thus the list goes on.
Some palak or spinach dishes that you can make at home:
- Palak Paneer is gentle paneer cubes cooked in the smooth spinach curry. this is among the most widely used Indian paneer recipe.
- Palak Dal, quick and simple spinach dal. Yet delicious which make you carve for more.
- Aloo palak, potatoes in the smooth spinach gravy. the recipe couples properly with rotis, phulkas or naan.
- Palak Mushroom is a wholesome curry food made out of spinach and mushrooms. it’s a tasty plus a simple recipe to make. it is just like making palak paneer and that we have just substituted paneer with mushroom.
- Sarson ka Saag is quite preferred punjabi food is often a winter staple in north India. Sarson ka saag is made from 5 green vegetables. they're mustard, bathua (also referred to as chenopodium in English), spinach (palak), radish and fenugreek.
- Palak Paratha Unleavened Indian flat bread made out of spinach. Parathas do not get rotten quickly and so are generally suitable for lunch boxes or even for one day travels.
- Palak Pakora spinach and gram flour deep-fried fritters. these palak pakoras is often baked too if you do not wish to fry them, because of the amazing benefits of the spinach and chickpea flour. they're ideal had with a few mint-coriander chutney plus a tomato ketchup.
- Palak Biryani simple and easy, a fast biryani recipe contrary to the standard biryanis. gently spiced and savoury biryani recipe.
- Palak Soup simple and easy, rich and creamy spinach soup.
- Hara Bhara Kabab, made out of spinach, peas and potatoes healthy along with yummy. a simple finger food which can be offered like a brunch or also like a starter. the one which is light rather than heavy.
Spinach or Palak just as one wonderful veggie that boosts levels of energy, provides anti-inflammatory attributes, best for weight management, enhances bone health and many others. It is actually a fantastic power packed dish. Anti-inflammatory nutritional value consists of an element of vitamin A referred to as beta carotene, vitamin K, magnesium, riboflavin and vitamin C. It doesn't only consist of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, this green veggie consists of over a dozen phyto nutrients - elements with attributes that can fight cancer.