Preparation of chutney:
- Heat oil in another pan, add chopped onions, red chilies, cumin seeds, ginger, saute it and cook it.
- Transfer into mixie jar, add salt and blend into fine paste. Chutney is ready...
Preparation of vada:
- Soak semolina in yogurt for 15-20 minutes so that it forms to a thick vada batter.
- To it add cumin seeds, salt, cooking soda and mix nicely.
- Take small dumpling, make small slightly flat round vada by applying water to hands and deep fry in oil.
- Once it puffed up and light golden in color, transfer into a paper towel.
Now Suji Vada is ready to serve with onion chutney.