- Boil sweet potato and remove skin and mash it nicely and transfer into a bowl.
- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, cardamom powder, baking soda, sugar, salt, butter, sweet potato, and add water to make a dough.
- Rest dough for 5-8 minutes, dust some flour and roll dough into a slightly thick sheet. Then cut it flower shape and heart shape.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the cookies.
- Transfer to plate and store in airtight container for 10-15 days.
Now sweet potato cookies are ready to serve.