- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry groundnut and transfer into paper towel.
- Remove the skin and sprinkle red chilly powder, salt and mix nicely and keep aside.
- Deep fry flattened rice in hot oil and transfer into plate and sprinkle ½ teaspoon red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder and mix nicely, keep aside.
- Soak puffed rice in water and squeeze water and deep fry them.
- Transfer into plate and sprinkle ½ teaspoon red chili powder, salt and mix nicely, keep aside.
- Soak black chana dal in water overnight and strain water.
- Heat little oil in a pan, add soaked black chana, red chilly powder, salt and saute it for 1 minute, transfer into a plate.
- Make a cone with paper, add flattened rice mixture, bengal gram, black chana mixture, puffed rice mixture, masala groundnut, lime juice and slightly toss it.
- Sprinkle red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and toss it.
Now Tank Bund Style Chudwa is ready to serve.