- Take a bowl, add butter, sugar and mix nicely.
- Now, in another bowl, add all purpose flour, cooking soda, salt, slightly crushed cumin seeds and mix nicely.
- Then transfer the above mixture to butter mixture, mix nicely once again.
- To it, even add little milk, mix it to form a dough.
- Dust some flour and roll into thick sheet, later cut into square shape.
- To bake we need to place hot pan with sand on stove top.
- On top of it place another pan and arrange cookies.
- Cover it with another hot pan as a lid, until cookies are baked for 10 minutes.
Now the tava jeera cookies are ready to serve.