- Take a pressure cooker add water, (3 dals) kidney beans, horse gram, black eyed beans and cook for 1 whistle or boil all dals separately.
- Take a mixie jar, add boiled kidney beans, horse gram, black eyed beans, dry red chilies, curry leaves, salt and blend into a coarse paste.
- Transfer into a bowl, add ginger, onions, rice flour and mix nicely.
- Take small dumpling and make flat round vada using hand and deep fry in oil.
- Once it is fried to golden brown in colour transfer into paper towel.
Now Three Mixed Dal Vada is ready to serve.