Tomato Omlette Recipe 1, How To Make Tomato Omlette Recipe
Easy and simple to make tomato omlette
Recipe do not need an egg.
How to make Tomato omlette1
0 reviews so far
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 30 mins
Total time 30 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Other
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : October 06, 2009
Ingredients used in Tomato omlette
• Onions(Sliced thin)(Optional) 1 Numbers.
• Curry leaves 1 Springs.
• Mustard 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Jeera 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Corriander (nicely chopped) 1 Tablespoons.
• Green chillies (nicely chopped) 6 Numbers.
• Tomatoes (Chopped into small pieces) 2 Small.
• Semolina 1 1/2 Cup.
• Chana dal (Optional) 2 Teaspoons.
• Water (Required quantity) .
• Oil 2-3 Teaspoons.
• Salt To Taste.
How to make the recipe:
Mix all ingredients except jeera mustard,chana dal and curry leaves, Make it to batter(uttapam consistency,thicker than dosa batter) add water as required. Heat little oil add jeera and mustard,let it splutter then add chanadal fry till it changes colour and add curry leaves and add to above mixture. Let it soak for min half an hour and make dosas.Can be had with any favourite chutney of yours,usually coconut chutney will be nice.