Vanilla Cake Recipe 1, How To Make Vanilla Cake Recipe
How to makeVanilla Cake ?How to cookVanilla Cake ?Learn the recipeVanilla Cake by vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Vanilla Cake 1
0 reviews so far
Prep time mins
Cook time mins
Total time mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Milk
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : September 22, 2007
Ingredients used in Vanilla Cake
• Egg Whites 4 Numbers.
• Egg Yolks 4 Numbers.
• Granulated Sugar 2 Cup.
• Margarine or Butter 3 Tablespoons.
• Baking Powder 3 Teaspoons.
• All-Purpose Flour (Maida) 3 Cup.
• Milk 1 1/2 Cup.
• Vanilla Extract 1 Teaspoons.
How to make the recipe:
1) Butter and flour a 9-inch spring form pan. Preheat the oven to 350 deg;F. Butter and flour a 9-inch spring form pan.
2) Sift the all-purpose flour with the baking powder. In an electric mixer, on medium speed, beat the margarine, granulated sugar, vanilla extract and egg yolks until well mixed. With the machine running slowly, add the milk and the sifted flour. Beat for about 4 minutes or until batter is well mixed. Shut down machine and manually mix in the beaten white eggs into the batter.
3) Pour the batter into the prepared pan. BAKE: for about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool the cake for 15 minutes. Remove the sides of the pan and cool completely.