- Add the milk and half cup sugar into the flour and leave another half for later.
- Then, knead it to form a cookie dough. Once it is ready, cover it with aluminum foil and leave it in the fridge for about 10 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, add your grated carrot to a microwave safe bowl along with the other half cup sugar and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Once the dough is ready, roll out a little bit, fill it with some of the carrot and shape it like a cookie.
- Next place it in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 180 degree Celsius for 10-15 minutes.
Now it is ready to serve.