Akoori (Masala Scrambled Eggs)
|Published||Aug 21, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Egg||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: This is a great recipe which I learnt from my Parsi mother on how to make Akoori/Akuri (Parsi Scrambled Eggs). It is best served with chapatis, parathas or just toasted bread.Authentic recipe of scrambled eggs that Parsi community has for breakfast.
Recipe of Akoori (Masala Scrambled Eggs)
|Chopped Coriander Leaves.||To Taste|
|Garlic Cloves Chopped||2||Numbers|
|Chopped Green Chilli||3||Numbers|
- Heat ghee and fry the onion until golden brown.
- Add cummin seed, chilli, garlic, turmeric powder and salt and saute for a minute or two.
- Mix in tomato and saute for another minute.
- Lightly beat the eggs and add to the above mixture.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately on toast.
Posted Aug 21, 2007