Basic Makhani Gravy In Pressure Cooker
|Published||Aug 7, 2013||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Others||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Basic Makhani Gravy In Pressure Cooker is a rich, aromatic thick gravy made with tomatoes and onions, that can be stored in the refrigerator for few days.
Recipe of Basic Makhani Gravy In Pressure Cooker
|Whole Garam Masala (each)||8||Grams|
|Kashmiri Red Chilly||150||Grams|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1||Tablespoons|
- Add whole garma masala in the muslin cloth and tie it .Heat butter in a pan and put the garam masala sachet in it,
- add onions cashew nuts, sauté it for 5 minutes, then add ginger garlic paste, cook this till raw flavour is gone.
- Add colour giving chilli or Kashmiri red chilly, green chilly, tomatoes, mix it well and put the lid on and let it cook for 15 to 20 minutes in a slow flame (5 to 6 whistles).
- Let it cool down, remove the sachet & using strainer drain out the water and put the onion and tomato into the blender
- and blend them and make a paste and again strain it, after straning all, discard the seeds and peels of tomato.
- Cook the strained paste of tomatoes and onions for 20 minutes then add salt, sugar as required ,
- mix it and add toasted kasoori methi (cursh it with hands) once it comes to boil switch off the flame.
- Cool it and store in small containers in refregration conditions.
- Use this makhani gravy in many veg and non veg dishes.
Posted Aug 7, 2013