Eggless Nan Khatai Cookies
|Published||Jun 10, 2013||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Others||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Cookies are all time favorite tea time or any time snack .Nankhatai's are Indian short bread cookies .Nan Khatai is an indian eggless cookie which is made from maida, sugar and ghee.
Recipe of Eggless Nan Khatai Cookies
|All Purpose Flour||180||Grams|
- Heat butter in a pan and cream it, in this
- add sugar powder, mix it well add curd, mix this and add all purpose flour, vanilla extract
- and mix this like a dough divide the dough in to equal portions
- and make them in to round smooth balls are bullet shapes with no cracks, lightly press some pistachio on top of each ball.
- Bake them in to 180 c for 15 to 18 minutes, when you see that bottoms begin to brown lightly,
- remove from the oven and let it cool down, transfer to a plate.
Posted Jun 10, 2013