|Published||Jun 12, 2013||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Others||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Osmania Biscuits are popular in Hyderabad , India as a biscuit to go with tea (chai ) . it is easy to make and quite appropriate for having with tea .this biscuts will be avilable in each and every iranicafe in hyderabad.
Recipe of Osmania biscuit
|All Purpose Flour||200||Grams|
|Milk For Wash|
- Take a bowl add butter, powder sugar mix it well add milk mix it.
Take another bowl
- add all purpose flour, custard powder, milk powder, cardamom powder, baking powder mix all of these, this mixture
- add into the butter and sugar powder and mix it well like a dough.
Roll the dough into a thin sheet
- and cut them into round shape and arrange the biscuits in the tray,
- and pour the saffron mixture on top of this
- and bake them at 180c for 15 minutes. Osmania biscuits are ready to eat.
Posted Jun 12, 2013