shrimp prawn pickle
|Published||May 3, 2009||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Dipping/Pickles||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Shrimp||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Shrimp prawn pickle, shrimps/prawns heavily spiced, is a fantastic spicy and fiery hot condiment popularly made in the coastal areas of Andhra and Goa.
Recipe of shrimp prawn pickle
|Red Chill Dry||3||Numbers|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1||Teaspoons|
|Salt||as per taste||To Taste|
|Red Chilli Pwdr||1/2||Cup|
- Wash Prawns with turmuric and salt and keep it aside for pickle use only small prawns.
- Take a pan add oil,washed prawns and saute them till they are nicely cooked see that their is no water in the pan.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and mix well and switch of the flame and transfer into a plate.
- Take the same pan add oil,red chilli dry,mustard,cumin seeds,turermic,curry leaves switch of the flame and let it cool down.
- Take a bowl add cooked prawns,lemon juice,red chillie powder,coriander powder, coconut powder,garama masala and mix well and add the the tempering to it and mix well.you can serve immdly.
Posted May 3, 2009