Stuffed Banana Peppers
|Published||Jun 4, 2013||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Others||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Stuffed banana peppers seem to be on every Italian restaurant’s menu in western Pennsylvania. It is a quintessential appetizer for the local establishments selling homemade Italian style food.
Recipe of Stuffed Banana Peppers
|Check Pea Flour||2||Tablespoons|
|Mushrooms & Steams||100||Grams|
- Take bowl add mushrooms & steams cut them in to small pieces
- add salt, chilly powder, chopped garlic, cumin powder, amchur powder, Indian chat masala, mix it well and add paneer, chopped coriander, roasted Bengal gram flour, mix it up
- and take the banana peppers (cut them and remove seeds stalks & tip part)
- and stuff the mushroom & paneer mixture. Heat oil in a pan
- add stuffed banana peppers put the lid on cook for some time,
- Take mustard paste, dilute with lemon juice and add salt,
- pour the mustard paste liquid on the top of the stuffed banana peppers.
- Serve this with biryani or as finger foods.
Posted Jun 4, 2013