|Published||Jun 9, 2013||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Mix Vegetable||Standing Time||1 hour|
Description: Veggie pops are excellent snack made with a mix of vegetables made into dumplings coated with bread crumbs and deep fried until crisp.
Recipe of Veggie pops
|Green Peas Chopped||2||Tablespoons|
|All Purpose Flour||1||Cup|
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped bean, carrot, green peas, cauliflower, corn, sauté it and add salt, mixed herb, pepper powder, chopped spinach and add hot water, semolina mix it
- and put the lid on cook it in a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes. After that sprinkle some curry powder cook it for 2 minutes
- and switch off the flame and
- add the all purpose flour and mix it well and make a dumplings. Take some all purpose flour, in this drop the veggie dumplings to coat them and dip all the coated veggie pops in to the hot boiling water and again coat the all purpose flour mixture then dip it into the hot water and again in the bread crumbs then deep fry in the hot oil.
- Serve this hot with favorite sauce.
Posted Jun 9, 2013