- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, a pinch of salt, caster sugar and mix nicely using butter, milk into a nice dough.
- Divide dough and make a medium thick roll and place base of pie mould and cut into round shape.
- Place this on top of the base of pie mould and do docking with fork.
- Remove the peel of apple and cut into thin slices and place it on top of above pie.
- On its top spread butter and sprinkle caster sugar.
- Bake it at 180 to 200-degree centigrade until slight colour is formed on the top.
- Sprinkle some more caster sugar and bake again until the nice colour is formed like as shown in video.
- On its top garnish with whip cream
Now apple open pie is ready to serve with ice cream.