- Soak rice overnight and strain water, dry it on a cloth and later blend into fine rice powder.
- Take a pan and add jaggery, little water and boil it until we get laddu consistency jaggery syrup when placed in water.
- Remove from the stove and add sesame seeds, ghee and mix it.
- Add rice flour and keep stirring it, allow it to rest for some time.
- Divide dough into small portion and press with hand on polythene sheet and deep fry in oil.
- Remove from oil and place it on ladle and press it with another bowl, so that excess oil is removed, later transfer into paper towel.
Now ariselu are ready to serve.