- Boil water with little salt in a pan and add macaroni, cook it.
- Heat butter in another pan and add white pepper powder, mustard powder, all purpose flour and saute it.
- To it add milk little by little and stir it so that lumps are not formed.
- Using strainer remove macaroni and add to above milk mixture pan and mix it.
- To it add mozzarella cheese, processed cheese, cream and mix it.
- Transfer into a baking tray, on top of it sprinkle some more of grated cheese, butter and bake at 180 degree for 10 to 15 minutes.
Now cut into piecesand serve it.