- Soak moong dal in water for 30 minutes.
- Take a bowl, add wheat flour, water and mix nicely to make chapathi dough.
- Divide dough and make tiny small round press gently using dry flour and keep aside.
- Heat pan, add water, moong dal, wheat flour balls cook it until it is 90 percent done.
- Add milk and cook for another 5 minutes, later add sugar, cashew nuts, ghee and mix nicely and cook it.
- Check for seasoning and switch off flame.
- Transfer into a bowl and garnish with slivered almonds.
Now Basava Garjanam Bathukamma Special is ready.