Beerakaya-mulakkada Kura Recipe 1, How To Make Beerakaya-mulakkada Kura Recipe
Beerakaya mulakkada kura is a Indian recipe, This curry is very simple and easy to cook.
How to make Beerakaya-Mulakkada kura1
2 reviews so far
Prep time mins
Cook time mins
Total time mins
Author : asini85
Main Ingredient : Other
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : August 13, 2007
Ingredients used in Beerakaya-Mulakkada kura
• Green chillies 1 Small.
• Medium size Tomatoes 2 Numbers.
• Medium size Onion 1 Numbers.
• Drumsticks (Mulakkada) 2 Numbers.
• Medium size Ridge gourds (Beera kaya) 2 Numbers.
• vegetable/sunflower oil 2 Tablespoons.
• Salt To Taste.
• Turmeric powder 1/4 Teaspoons.
• chilli powder 1/2-1 Teaspoons.
How to make the recipe:
1. Peel the skin of the Ridge gourds and Drumsticks 2.Cut the Ridge gourds, drumsticks, Onion, Chillies, tomatoes and keep aside. 3. Heat the oil in a pan, fry the onion and chilli pieces till the onions turn translucent. 4. Add the drumstick pieces and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes. 5. Add the Ridge gourd pieces and allow to cook for 3 min, as the water from them starts coming out. 6. Add the Tomato pieces and allow to cook for 3 min. 7. Add 1/4 Tsp Turmeric powder, Salt to taste, 1/2-1 tsp chilli powder and mix thoroughly. 8. Add 1/4 cup of water and allow to cook till the consistency becomes thick (around 8-10 min.) 9. Garnish with coriander and Serve hot with rice.