- Remove peel of bottle gourd and grate it and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add chopped cashew nuts, almonds and saute it.
- To it add bottle gourd and saute it until it become dry, later transfer into a plate.
- In the same pan add sugar, little water and boil until it reaches one string consistency and add cardamom powder, bottle gourd, cook it.
- Once the bottle gourd mixture becomes thick transfer into ghee applied tray and spread it evenly.
- Allow it to rest for 30-40 minutes and cut into pieces.
Now bottle gourd burfi is ready to serve.