- Heat butter in a pan, add sliced onions, pumpkin cubesand saute it for about a minute.
- Later, add 1 cup of water and boil it till pumpkin piecesturn slightly tender and blendit to a fine paste.
- Then transfer the above mixture to a pan, add around 1 cup of water and let it boil.
- Later season it with crushed pepper powder, mixed herbs, salt (to taste) and cook till it reaches to a thick consistencyby stirring occasionally.
- Now add fresh cream and saute it.
- Then add oats, give it a mix and turn off the flame.
Tasty and healthy Pumpkin Oats is now ready to serve.