- Dry roast Horlicks oats in a pan and keep aside.
- Take grated carrot in a bowl, add cabbage, mixed herbs, pepper powder, and salt.
- Break open 3 eggs into the same bowl and give it a good mix.
- Also, add grated cheese and roasted Horlicks oats.
- Heat butter in a pan,transfer the prepared egg mixture and roast onone side for about 3-4 minutes on slow flame.
- Carefully turn the omelette on the other side, top it with the grated cheese and carrot and cook with for 4 to 5 minutes with closed lid.
Serve hot deliciousHorlicks Oats Cabbage Egg Omelette by cutting into 4 halves.