- Remove peel of bottle gourd and cut into thin lengths.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add cashew nuts and raisins and saute it, transfer to a plate.
- In the same pan, add seviyan and dry roast it and transfer to a plate.
- Heat little ghee in the same pan and add 1 cup bottle gourd and saute it.
- To it add friedseviyan, boiled milk, cardamom powder and boil it for 2 -3 minutes.
- Add sugar and boil it for another 2-3 more minutes.
- At last, add slivered almonds, pistachios, fried cashew nuts, raisins and mix nicely.
Now kadu and semiya kheer are ready to serve.