- Pestle the raisins, almonds, cashew nuts and keep a side.
- Takechickpea flour in a bowl, add salt, red chilli powder, oil, pestled powder, mix well.
- Shape the prepared mixture into small balls, deep fry in the hot oil and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add chopped onions, salt, caraway seeds, coriander leaves, mint leaves, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, saute well, add garam masala powder and mix it well.
- Add hot water, soaked basmati rice, give it a mix and cook it.
- Now Transfer the fried balls and cook for about 10 minutes.
Hot and delicious Kaju Kishmish Badam Dumpling Vegetarian Biryani is now ready to serve with raitha of yourchoice.